Summary of Payment Receipts
DAUGHTERS OF ST. MARY OF PROVIDENCE Address: No.4/1, John Armstrong Road, Richard's Town, Bangalore – 560 084, Karnataka, India.FCRA Registration No. 094420788. Disclosure of Data Relating to Receipt & Utilisation of Foreign Contribution
The Daughters of St. Mary of Providence society is registered under Karnataka Societies. Registration Act 1960; on 07/07/1994 vide its Registration No.275/94-95. It was granted FCRA approval on 22/07/1999 vide its Registration No. 094420788.
The Society is engaged in various activities, such as:
- Taking care of the physically and mentally challenged by running Special Schools
- Taking care of the Elderly people .
- Pastoral ministry like, visiting the sick and the needy and giving them medical assistance and consolation.
- Educational Assistance to the children, Youth… especially to the economically poor - Tuition centers, Training centers…
- Providing mid-day meals to the poor
- Running home / Hostel for the poor and orphan school and college going students
The following is the summary data of Opening and Closing Balances. Receipts and Utilisation of the foreign contributions pertaining to the financial years: 2011-2012 (01/04/2011 to 31/03/2012); 2012-2013 (01/04/2012 to 31/03/2013) and 2013-2014 (01/04/2013 to 31/03/2014); published, pursuant to Rule 13 of the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Rules, 2011 read with the provisions of the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010. It consists of receipts and utilization of foreign contribution received by the Society.